Nature’s most powerful immune complex is Colostrum.
Mother cows produce colostrum to transfer their strong immunity to their calves.
- Science has shown colostrum antibodies can improve human immunity also.
- Colostrum immunoglobulins" (IgA) help protect the mucous membranes in the throat, lungs, and intestines.
- Colostrum promotes beneficial bacteria to support healthy digestion.
- It contains Growth factors like FGF and IGF-1 that promote healing and cell regeneration.
- MDR Colostrum Immune Factors is derived solely from USA Dairies. The highest quality, it is Certified FREE of Artificial Hormones, Antibiotics, Pesticides, GMO, and BSE.
With the viral menaces that plaque us today, don’t take a chance. Support a robust immune system. Take MDR Colostrum Immune Factors. Order today.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I used to suffer from three or four colds every year due to a low immune system. Then a doctor friend told me to try MDR colostrum. I take two every day one in the morning and one at night. I have stayed healthy for the last several years. When my other friends get sick I take an extra colostrum and I stay healthy. I recommend it to everyone
I used to catch colds every year but now that I take two of the colostrum a day I stay well. I would never be without them .
Love the thought fresh, pure ingredients...so good for me !!!
Love this product.
I had been plagued with sinus infections at least twice a year. A nurse told my brother who also had these infections about this supplement & he told me. Taking this supplement I have not had a sinus infection in two years!
My brother had a nurse tell him about Collustrum and he passed the tip on to me as I have had allergies all my life. I am 69, have had six years of allergy shots, and taken allergy medications all my life. I have been on Colostrum Immune Factors for three months through the height of the allergy season here in South Texas. I have been spared the usual allergic broncitis this Spring! I recommend it to anyone who is tired of the vicious cycle of seasonal allergies.