Updated September 16, 2022
This is is the web site of MDR Fitness Corporation.
All contents of this website are protected by copyright. The materials on this website may not be modified, distributed, posted or transmitted without the prior written consent from MDR Fitness Corporation. Visitors to this website may print out portions of the website of interest to them, for their own private use only. Website contents may not be reproduced in any manner for any other purpose.
Our postal address is
14101 NW 4th Street
Sunrise, FL 33325
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com.
or you can reach us by telephone at 1-800-637-8227
MDR (Medical Doctors Research) has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
Our site’s registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address). We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about our company and promotional material from some of our partners. The customer’s contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Lists are never sold to third parties and are used only by MDR to service and contact our customers. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
This site contains links to other sites. MDR is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor’s contact information (like their email address) and financial account and credit card numbers. Contact information from the order form is used to send orders and information about our company to our customers. The customer’s contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services.
This site makes chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
This Web site meets the guidelines of TRUSTe’s Children’s program. We agree to:
1. NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child’s request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent
2. NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent
3. NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with out prior parental consent
4. NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent
5. NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
1. You can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You can send mail to the following postal address:
MDR Customer Service
14101 NW 4th Street
Sunrise FL 33325
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
1. email email@example.com
2. send mail to the following postal address:
MDR Customer Service
14101 NW 4th Street
Sunrise FL 33325
CONTACTING THE WEBSITE
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact
Medical Doctors Research Institute
14101 NW 4th Street Sunrise, FL 33325
With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server that has an SSL certificate using at least 128-bit encryption. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.
US Privacy Laws
Laws in some US states, including California, Colorado, Connecticut, Utah, and Virginia, require us to provide residents with additional information about the categories of personal information we collect and share, where we get that personal information, and how and why we use it. You’ll find that information in this section (if you are a California resident, please note that this is the Notice at Collection we are required to provide you under California law).
In the last 12 months, we collected the following categories of personal information, depending on the Services used:
- Identifiers (like your name, contact information, and device and online identifiers);
- Commercial information (your billing information and purchase history, for example);
- Characteristics protected by law (for example, you might provide your gender, age, and weight as part of a survey for us to suggest products to you, or you may choose to voluntarily disclose your race or veteran status as part of your job application);
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as your usage of our Services, like the actions you take as an administrator of a WordPress.com site);
- Geolocation data (such as your location based on your IP address);
- Audio, electronic, visual or similar information (such as your profile picture, if you uploaded one);
- Professional or employment-related information (for example, your company and team information, or information you provide in a job application); and
- Inferences we make (such as likelihood of retention or attrition).
If you are a job applicant, we may have also collected:
- Education information, such as the education you disclose in your job application.
We collect and share personal information for business and commercial purposes as described below.
|Types of personal information collected||Collected from the following sources:||Categories of third parties with which the types of information has been shared:|
|Information you provide when you register and order with us: your name, billing and shipping address, phone number, email address, and credit card number.||From the consumer directly.||Credit card processors, data processing companies, email service providers, and media buyers.|
|Email addresses.||From the consumer directly.||Credit card processors, data processing companies, email service providers, and media buyers.|
|Log files.||From the consumer visiting the site.||Credit card processors, data processing companies, email service providers, and media buyers.|
|Age of consumer.||From the consumer directly.||Credit card processors, data processing companies, email service providers, and media buyers.|
|Product reviews.||From the consumer directly.||These are stored with a third party data processor, which helps facilitate the review process, and shared with third party retailers for their product reviews.|
|External reviews.||From consumer directly via third party websites.||These are stored on third party retailers’ websites. We have no control over this data.|
In some US states you have additional rights subject to any exemptions provided by your state’s respective law, including the right to:
- Request a copy of the specific pieces of information we collect about you and, if you’re in California, to know the categories of personal information we collect, the categories of business or commercial purpose for collecting and using it, the categories of sources from which the information came, and the categories of third parties we share it with;
- Request deletion of personal information we collect or maintain;
- Request correction of personal information we collect or maintain;
- Opt out of the sale or sharing of personal information;
- Receive a copy of your information in a readily portable format; and
- Not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your rights.
Right to Opt Out
We never directly sell your personal information in the conventional sense (i.e., for money).
We may share your information as necessary with our third-party service providers to provide our services to you. To the extent that we share your information with certain advertising, marketing, or analytics vendors, this can be considered a “sale” or “share” in certain U.S. States, which you may have the right to opt out of.
You can learn more about this sharing and how to opt out by clicking the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link in the footer of our websites, or from the settings page within our apps. Note that in some instances this link will only display to individuals visiting our sites from within the relevant states.
Our opt-out is managed through cookies, so if you delete cookies, your browser is set to delete cookies automatically after a certain length of time, or if you visit sites in a different browser, you’ll need to make this selection again.
We do not collect or process your sensitive (and potentially sensitive) personal information except where it is strictly necessary to provide you with our products and service, where the processing is not for the purpose of inferring characteristics about you, or for other purposes that do not require an option to limit under California law. We don’t knowingly sell or share personal information of those under 16.
Your Information & Personalized Advertising
The personal information we share includes online identifiers; internet or other network or device activity (such as cookie information, other device identifiers, and IP address); and geolocation data (approximate location information from your IP address). These disclosures may be considered a “sale” or “share” of information under some US state privacy laws. We do not sell (or share) information through our ads program that identifies you personally, like your name or contact information.
Contacting Us About These Rights
You can usually access, correct, or delete your personal data using your account settings and tools that we offer, but if you aren’t able to or you’d like to contact us about one of the other rights, please contact us as outlined in this policy.
When you contact us about one of your rights under this section, we’ll need to verify that you are the right person before we disclose or delete anything. For example, if you are a customer, we will need you to contact us from the email address associated with your account. You can also designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf by giving us written authorization. We may still require you to verify your identity with us.
Appeals Process for Rights Requests Denials
In some circumstances we may deny your request to exercise one of these rights. For example, if we cannot verify that you are the account owner we may deny your request to access the personal information associated with your account. As another example, if we are legally required to maintain a copy of your personal information we may deny your request to delete your personal information.
In the event that we deny your request, we will communicate this fact to you in writing. You may appeal our decision by responding in writing to our denial email and stating that you would like to appeal. All appeals will be reviewed by an internal expert who was not involved in your original request. In the event that your appeal is also denied this information will be communicated to you in writing. Please note that the appeal process does not apply to job applicants.
If your appeal is denied, in some US states (Colorado, Connecticut, and Virginia) you may refer the denied appeal to the state attorney general if you believe the denial is in conflict with your legal rights. The process for how to do this will be communicated to you in writing at the same time we send you our decision about your appeal.